“Red Bird Raffle”
The Brett Boyer Foundation
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Brett Boyer Foundation PO BOX 754, BRENTWOOD, TN 37204.
2. Entry Period: “RED BIRD RAFFLE” (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00:01 AM (CT) on 9/12/19 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on 10/10/19 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility: Open to all legal US residents physically residing in the 50 United States and District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada (other than the Province of Quebec). VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. If entrant is under the age of 18, entrant will need to obtain permission from their parent/legal guardian in order to enter be declared a Grand Prize Winner. Employees (and their immediate families, i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION and their affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION, and by the decisions of Sponsor Entities, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release and hold harmless THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION. and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
4. To Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the RED BIRD RAFFLE.
To enter the sweepstakes, visit thebrettboyerfoundation.org/red-bird-raffle and click on the raffle icon. By donating $25 to THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION you will receive 1 entry to win.
5. Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: There will be FIVE (5) grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Winner”) selected by random drawing from among all of the Eligible Entries on or about 10/19/19. THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION will make up to two (2) attempts over the 48 hour period following Grand Prize Winner’s selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winners via the email address/telephone number(s) provided on their entry form. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the 48 hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) that potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received.
6. Grand Prize Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and all other contest requirements within seven (7) days of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Grand Prize Winner such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner must complete and return (his/her parent/legal guardian if 21 is not the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which Grand Prize Winner resides) within seven (7) days of receipt: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of [SPOSOR] and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, members, affiliated companies and subsidiaries, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of any Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined) or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prizes; (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation; and (c) a photocopy of valid photo identification. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. Grand Prize Winner and Guest also must acknowledge that THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that Grand Prize Winner and Guest (their parent/legal guardian if 21 is not the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which Grand Prize Winner or Guest reside) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must also complete any additional legal documents provided by THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION or Grand Prize Winner may forfeit Grand Prize at THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION’s sole discretion. Failure to return all such documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or prize notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All decisions of THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION relating to the Sweepstakes are final. THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION deems necessary.
7. Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets and two (2) meet & greets to a 2020 Luke Bryan Headlined Concert of their choice.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $300. The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment and the time of travel and the distance between departure and destination. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
If a Grand Prize Winner is not available on the dates specified by Sponsor Entities in its sole discretion, Grand Prize Winner privileges and Grand Prizes will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries.
8. Potential Winners from Canada: Before any potential winner from Canada (other than Quebec) can be declared a winner of the prize, he/she must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question (the “Skill-Testing Question”) without assistance of any kind whether mechanical, electronic or otherwise (other than a piece of paper and a writing instrument). The Administrator will attempt to contact the potential winner by phone within five (5) business days after the prize notification described above. Once the potential winner is contacted, the Administrator will schedule a mutually convenient time for the Administrator to administer the required Skill-Testing Question, which must occur within five (5) business days from the date of telephone contact. Failure to correctly answer the Skill-Testing Question within the time provided, will result in disqualification, forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential winner. Void in Quebec Province.
9. General Prize Terms: No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Prizes or any portion thereof permitted, except by THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be awarded.
10. General Terms: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR ENTITIES SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A PRIZE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Sponsor Entities assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prizes and Prize Winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.thebrettboyerfoundation.org and the Prizes may be awarded to winners to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted and will result in disqualification of all such entries. The Sponsor Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE TENNESSEE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sponsor Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sponsor Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Prizes. Grand Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest shall sign any and all affidavits of eligibility, publicity releases, and liability releases releasing THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, agents, advertising agencies, members and employees from all liability in connection with the Sweepstakes and the prizes prior to awarding the prizes. If Grand Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest fail to sign said documents, Grand Prize Winner and guest shall be disqualified, and all privileges otherwise due as a Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in THE BRETT BOYER FOUNDATION’s sole discretion.
11. WINNERS LIST: To request the name of the Grand Prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope to: RED BIRD RAFFLE - WINNERS, PO Box 754, Brentwood, TN 37204. Requests must be received by 10/31/19.
12. OFFICIAL RULES BY MAIL: For your own copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope to RED BIRD RAFFLE - RULES, PO Box 754, Brentwood, TN 37204 for receipt by [10/31/19].
The Brett Boyer Foundation
PO Box 754
Brentwood, TN 37204